SAWTOOTH MOUNTAIN MAMAS
FIRST ANNUAL COOKIE COMPETITION
Stanley, Idaho - Saturday, July 15, 2017
Rules and Regulations
AMATEUR BAKERS ONLY are eligible to submit cookies for judging. Any type of cookie can be entered BUT MAY NOT INCLUDE PEANUT BUTTER OR NUTS
- Maximum size of cookie is 4 inches in diameter
- Indicate if gluten free
A total of 24 cookies must be delivered by 9:00 AM on Saturday, July 15 to the Sawtooth Mountain Mamas’ Fair tent in/on a nonreturnable container with an entry form attached. Judging will occur Saturday at noon at the entertainment venue. Three cookies will be used for judging and the 21 remaining cookies will be sold at the SMM’s tent.
All cookie sale proceeds will be regarded as a donation to the SMM’s.
Criteria for judging:
- Creativity of Cookie Name (10%)
There will be three judges:
- a representative of Stanley
- the Volunteer Fire Department
- the Stanley Baking Co & Cafe.
- First prize is breakfast for two at the Stanley Baking Co & Cafe.
- Second prize is a Stanley Baking Co & Cafe T-Shirt
- Third prize is a Sawtooth Mountain Mama’s Fair T-Shirt